Sunday, March 3, 2024
regency radio sussex news
Click here to listen to Regency Radio The Number One Advert Free Radio Station in Sussex

Firefighters are urging people to keep their mirrors out of direct sunlight after blaze in Pease Pottage

On Monday evening crews from Turners Hill were standing by at Crawley Fire Station when they were sent to a domestic property fire in Pease Pottage.

It’s believed to have been caused by the hot summer sun reflecting off of a mirror onto a curtain.

Credit Turners Hill Fire

The fire was dealt with rapidly using 2 BA and the crews had to use a PPV fan to clear the building of smoke.

Thankfully no one was injured.

Please be aware of your mirrors or reflective items especially during the daytime and around soft furnishings.

Credit Turners Hill Fire

More Sussex News

Sussex News Pages

sussex news logo
Click here to listen to Regency Radio

Sussex Coast News

error: Content is protected by Sussex News